Winter Rental Policies
Check-in: 4 PM
Check-out: 10 AM
- Please check in at our office centrally located in Park City at 875 Ironhorse Drive, Unit D. Just next to the Starbucks on Park Avenue. Early check-in may be available if the property is ready for occupancy and you have arranged this with our front desk. Print a map with directions from the airport to Alpine Ski Properties HERE. (From Park Avenue, turn left on to Ironhorse Drive then take a right at the second parking lot. You will see Alpine Ski Properties between ‘Columbia Paint’ and ‘Knead a Massage’.)
- Please return keys and garage door openers to our office on your day of departure.
- A 50% deposit of the total rental amount is due at the time of booking. Final payment of the remaining 50% is due 60 days prior to arrival date. Total rental costs are due upon booking for reservations made within 60 days of arrival.
Cancellation & Refund Policies:
- 100% Refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in less a $150
- 50% Refund if you cancel at between 59-30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days prior to arrival.
- There will be no refund for late arrivals or early departures. “Traveler Insurance” is highly recommended. Ask your reservationist for details.
- Sorry, partial or pro-rated refunds are not available in cases of weather, lack of snow, poor skiing conditions, health issues or transportation delays. We strongly recommend you obtain “Traveler Insurance” (http://www.vacationrentalinsurance.com).
Covid-19 Winter Policy (Effective for stays arriving 12/19/2020 – 4/30/2021):
- If Park City Mountain Resort and Deer Valley Resort do not open for the 2020/2021 season guest shall be entitled to a full refund. Otherwise, our standard cancellation policy outlined above remains in effect even in circumstances related to Covid-19. Alpine Ski Properties shall not be liable for limited availability of lift tickets during your stay. Travel Insurance is available for purchase up until date of arrival and is strongly encouraged. If you have questions regarding travel insurance options please contact our reservations department immediately.
Minimum Stays & Late Check-Outs:
- Three to seven nights are required depending on property and dates requested. Other restrictions may apply.
- Late check-outs must be approved in advance by Alpine Ski Properties, Inc. An additional “late check-out fee” may be assessed.
- Daily or additional housekeeping service is provided for select premium properties and is available to guests staying in properties that do not include daily service at an additional charge.
- We provide a starter of fine soap, shampoo and body lotion. We do not restock these amenities during your stay or midweek clean so please plan accordingly.
- Each bathroom is stocked with 4 sets of towels. Used towels will be replaced during midweek clean services if your property includes it. You may request additional towels through our front desk.
- No requested cleans will be scheduled on Sundays or Holidays.
- Monthly rentals will not receive housekeeping included in the rate.
Smoking & Pet Policies:
- All properties are non-smoking. Sorry, no pets allowed without prior written authorization.
- If you are experiencing problems with the Internet connection in a rental property, please contact our office during business hours and we will do our best to assist you, 435.649.2424 or 800.771.1505.
- Many of the properties that we represent have wireless high-speed Internet service or Wi-Fi. These properties use Comcast (Xfinity) or Qwest (Century Link) as their service provider. We make every effort to ensure that the Internet is functioning properly prior to your arrival, however, we make no representations or guarantees that the Internet will work all of the time. If the Internet is not working properly, we will make all efforts to restore the connection but cannot make any guarantees as the service is provided by an outside entity. If there is a technical problem that can not be solved, Alpine Ski Properties will not be responsible for any Internet service provider or any other technical problem. Furthermore, Alpine Ski Properties will not refund you any money if there is any type of problem with the Internet service.