We're excited to hear that Park City Mountain has announced that they will be open for skiing this Winter season!!! View their website for more information on new guidelines and ticketing policies. Learn more HERE.
Update (8/18/20): Updated WINTER cancellation policy for stays between 12/19/2020 - 4/30/2021. Still more flexible than ever before!
Cancellation & Refund Policies:
- 100% Refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in less a $150
- 50% Refund if you cancel at between 59-30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days prior to arrival.
- There will be no refund for late arrivals or early departures. “Traveler Insurance” is highly recommended. Ask your reservationist for details.
- Sorry, partial or pro-rated refunds are not available in cases of weather, lack of snow, poor skiing conditions, health issues or transportation delays. We strongly recommend you obtain “Traveler Insurance” (http://www.vacationrentalinsurance.com).
Covid-19 Winter Policy (Effective for stays arriving 12/19/2020 - 4/30/2021):
- If Park City Mountain Resort and Deer Valley Resort do not open for the 2020/2021 season guest shall be entitled to a full refund. Otherwise, our standard cancellation policy outlined above remains in effect even in circumstances related to Covid-19. Alpine Ski Properties shall not be liable for limited availability of lift tickets during your stay. Travel Insurance is available for purchase up until date of arrival and is strongly encouraged. If you have questions regarding travel insurance options please contact our reservations department immediately.
Update (5/22/2020): Park City has moved to the "Yellow, LOW RISK phase" of re-opening. This allows all businesses to open under new guidelines from health officials. Although many of our normal Summer time events have been cancelled it is still an excellent time to enjoy the outdoors! Hiking, Biking, Golfing and Fishing are all wonderful ways to get out and maintain social distance. Nearly all restaurants in Park City are offering curbside pickup and/or delivery options and more and more are getting back to dine in options as well. Patio dinners at our local restaurants are an amazing way to take in the beautiful mountain views!
At Alpine we are open and taking reservations for this Summer and Winter 2020/2021. Take a look at our available properties HERE! We are looking forward to welcoming everyone back to Park City!
The safety of our guests and staff is - and always has been - paramount in our mission to provide you with the best vacation rental experience in Park City and Deer Valley. During these difficult times we are determined to make your time in Park City relaxing and worry free! Here are some of the efforts we are taking on the ensure this for each and every guest.
- Flexible Cancellations! Reservations arriving between April 1 and December 18, 2020 will have our new Worry Free cancellation policy so you will have the option to cancel your travel plans up to 14 days prior to arrival with no penalty or receive a 50% refund if you cancel between 7 & 14 days of arrival. There will be no refund for cancellations arriving within 7 days.
- See our Winter Policies page for details on cancellations for Winter 2020-2021.
- Updated Cleanliness! Our cleaning crews have always used industrial strength disinfectants and cleaning products to ensure that every vacation rental home we represent is safe for your stay. These policies have now been further enforced by following CDC guidelines for cleanliness. We also use a commercial laundry company that cleans all of our linen off site and linens are delivered back to us sealed in cellophane. These packages are not unwrapped until they arrive at the property for the pre-arrival cleaning.
- Contactless Check-in/Check-out! To provide adequate social distancing we have changed our check-in procedures. When you arrive in Park City you will now go directly to the property or our office where a coded lock or key box will allow you access to your rental property. Our staff will only enter the property during your stay in the event of an emergency situation as well.
In the 'safer at home' world we are now facing, private vacation rental homes do provide a level of protection that cannot be offered in a hotel with common space, etc. We feel that with these policies in place we can provide a safe and enjoyable vacation to our customers. If you have any questions regarding our policies please feel free to give us a call @ 800.771.1505. We look forward to having you as our guest very soon!