Terms and Conditions
(PLEASE SCROLL DOWN TO READ)
MINIMUM # OF NIGHTS:
Holiday Season: 5-7 nights required on most properties. Call to inquire about shorter stays.
Sundance Film Festival: 5 nights required on all properties. 10 nights and refundable security deposit required for select premium properties.
President’s Week: 4 nights required.
Spring Break: 4 nights required.
Any other season: 3 nights minimum stay.
♦ If you reserve a home for less than the minimum number of nights – your reservation may need to be moved or canceled.
If you cannot stay for the minimum # of nights, please call us. We will try to find a home that will accommodate your short stay. 800.771.1505.
Prices are subject to change without notice.
- 100% Refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in less a $150
- 50% Refund if you cancel at between 59-30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days prior to arrival.
- There will be no refund for late arrivals or early departures. “Traveler Insurance” is highly recommended. Ask your reservationist for details.
- Sorry, partial or pro-rated refunds are not available in cases of weather, lack of snow, poor skiing conditions, health issues or transportation delays. We strongly recommend you obtain “Traveler Insurance” (http://www.vacationrentalinsurance.com).
Covid-19 Winter Policy (Effective for stays arriving 12/19/2020 – 4/30/2021):
- If Park City Mountain Resort and Deer Valley Resort do not open for the 2020/2021 season guest shall be entitled to a full refund. Otherwise, our standard cancellation policy outlined above remains in effect even in circumstances related to Covid-19. Alpine Ski Properties shall not be liable for limited availability of lift tickets during your stay. Travel Insurance is available for purchase up until date of arrival and is strongly encouraged. If you have questions regarding travel insurance options please contact our reservations department immediately.
- A 50% deposit of the total rental amount is due at the time of booking. Final payment of the remaining 50% is due 60 days prior to arrival date. Total rental costs are due upon booking for reservations made within 60 days of arrival.
- If we have not received your final payment before your second deposit is due your credit card will be charged automatically for the remaining balance.
CREDIT CARD REQUIRED: A VISA, MasterCard, American Express or Discover card is required as a guarantee that you will fulfill your rental obligations. You are responsible for following check-in/check-out procedures and leaving the unit in an acceptable condition. In the event of a violation of this agreement, you understand and authorize Alpine Ski Properties, Inc. to debit & process your credit card for the necessary charges.
DAMAGES AND INCIDENTALS: You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay. We offer a variety of travel insurance products. Please inquire with our reservations department if you are interested in learning more about these offerings or if you would like to purchase protection for your stay.
PETS/SMOKING: All properties are designated as non-pet & non-smoking. Violation of this policy will result in a $2000 fine plus any damages or extended cleaning service.
INTERNET SERVICE: Most of the properties that we represent have wireless high-speed Internet service or Wi-Fi. These properties use Comcast (Xfinity) or Qwest (Century Link) as their service provider. We make every effort to ensure that the Internet is functioning properly prior to your arrival, however, we make no representations or guarantees that the Internet will work all of the time. If the Internet is not working properly, we will make all efforts to restore the connection but cannot make any guarantees as the service is provided by an outside entity. If there is a technical problem that can not be solved, Alpine Ski Properties will not be responsible for any Internet service provider or any other technical problem. Furthermore, Alpine Ski Properties will not refund you any money if there is any type of problem with the Internet service.
UNCLAIMED PROPERTY: Alpine Ski Properties will not be held liable for articles left in the unit after departure. Unclaimed items will be discarded after 30 days.
Tax rates are subject to change and may be recalculated at any time.
Thank you for choosing Alpine Ski Properties, Inc.
PLEASE NOTE: Once your online reservation has been submitted a representative from our office will contact you by telephone to verify the details of your reservation within 48 hours. After this follow up call your deposit will be charged and your reservation will be secured.