What You Need for the Ultimate Ski Trip Packing List
Travel + Leisure named Park City Mountain Resort the No. 2 ski resort in the United States. This mountain resort boasts more than 7,300 acres of skiable terrain and an average of 400 inches of annual snowfall. These two elements are the key are to a first-class ski experience — and that’s just the beginning. Our area also has Deer Valley Resort, plenty of après-ski activities, and ski-in/ski-out rentals.
Alpine Ski Properties offer a diverse selection of ski-in/ski-out rentals in Park City. These rentals boast easy access to the area’s most popular ski areas, like Deer Valley Resort and Park City Resort. Even better, you can relax after a day on the slopes with a dip in your private hot tub. Or, cozy up by the wood-burning fireplace. Browse our printable ski trip packing list, then complete your trip planning with our free Park City Vacation Guide! This online guide is filled with local insight into how to spend any time of year in the mountains.
Everything You Need For a Perfect Ski Trip
1. Ski & Snowboarding Clothing:
- Waterproof Ski Jacket
- Waterproof Ski Pants
- Under Layers for additional insulation such as a vest or fleece sweater
- Base Layer Tops – non-cotton
- Base Layer Bottoms – non-cotton
- Multiple winter hats/beanies/ski mask
- Multiple warm winter ski socks (for skiing/snowboarding only; non-cotton)
- Waterproof Gloves/Mittens
2. Ski and Snowboarding Gear
- Skis or Snowboard with Bindings
- Ski Boots or Snowboard Boots-Remember to try them on at home with thick socks to ensure they still fit. If not you can always rent them when you get here.
- Ski Poles
- Goggles – Try to bring extra lenses if possible to change out for different weather conditions.
3. Mountain Casual (Non-Ski Clothing)
- Warm Jacket
- Warm Hat
- Warm Socks and lots of them
- Warm Waterproof shoes
- Warm Tops
- Swim Suit
- Comfy after ski pants and tops (Yoga pants and a sweatshirt)
- Lip balm (w/spf in it)
- Toothbrush, toothpaste, and floss
- Contacts/Glasses, contact solution, and case
- Extra contacts/glasses
- Shaving products
- Nail Clippers
- Camera, Memory Cards or Film, Charger
- Lift Tickets/Passes – You can pre-purchase lift tickets at the resort’s website directly for better savings
- MP3 player
- Chargers for all electronics
- Insurance Cards
- ID card – Passport or Drivers License
- Emergen-C or Airborne
- First Aid Kit: antacid, antihistamine for allergies, bandages, motion sickness medicine, mild laxative, pain reliever, antibacterial wipes and cream
- Water Bottles
- Swiss Army Knife
- Sewing Kit
- Shoe chains
- Toe and Hand Warmers
- Travel pack of tissues
Book Your Ski-In/Ski-Out Rental with Alpine Ski Properties
Get your copy of the list above with our printable ski trip packing list. This is the perfect handout to reference while you prepare for your ski trip! Then, bring your bags to one of Alpine Ski Properties’ ski-in/ski-out rentals! This lodging option is perfect for travelers who want to experience mountain living at its finest.
Browse a full inventory of our vacation rentals to start planning your trip!