It can be intimidating for first-time skiers to hit the slopes. Luckily, our cozy mountain town is home to the best ski resorts which offer the best lessons! When it comes to the best ski school in Park City, the competition is pretty steep. Both Park City Mountain Resort and Deer Valley Resort boast an excellent selection of lessons that suit any experience level or age group. Today, however, we’re going to focus on the Deer Valley Ski School and how you can book a lesson for your next getaway! Plus, discover where to find the best ski-in/ski-out townhomes in the area.
Book a Lesson Today at the Deer Valley Ski School
There are 12 courses available at the Deer Valley Ski School. Choose the class that’s perfect for you:
- Private Ski Lessons: Enjoy one-on-one time with a professional instructor! Deer Valley’s private ski lessons include an introductory course, a half-day clinic, full-day lessons, and a customizable option. There are also adaptive private lessons which can accommodate skiers with disabilities. Ask about the adaptive equipment available at the resort.
- Adult Group Ski Lesson: If you learn best in a small group, this is the best option for you! Skiers are grouped by ability and goals, so you’ll be in a group of your peers. Each course features at most four students, so you’ll be able to get plenty of one-on-one time. These lessons last for three hours.
- Adventure Club: Kids ages 7 to 12 can enjoy this all-day program, which features a maximum of six students in each session. Again, students are matched by ability, so your kids will be able to improve their skiing in no time. The classes include races, obstacle courses, scavenger hunts, and more!
- Youth Reindeer Ski Club: Kids ages 5 and 6 can enjoy this fun clinic! It’s similar to the previous option, though the syllabus is geared towards a younger group. Your children will learn about how to ski safely, as well as enjoy plenty of age-friendly activities.
- Bambi Club: This lesson is for four-year-olds and lasts around two hours. Your little ones will enjoy storytime, art projects, and a bit of skiing and outdoor play.
- Youth Fawn Ski Club: This half-day clinic is for three-year-olds and features similar activities as the previous class.
- Teen Ski Clinics: If your teen is looking for a bit of freedom or wants to improve their skiing, the teen class is the perfect option. They last a full day and are a great way for your child to make new friends!
- Men’s or Women’s Ski Clinic: Deer Valley also offers lessons specifically for men or for women.
Book Your Stay With Alpine Ski Properties
After a day of learning at the Deer Valley’s ski school, return to a gorgeous vacation rental from Alpine Ski Properties! We have the best selection of townhomes in the area, including ski-in/ski-out accommodations.
Take a look at our full portfolio of vacation rentals and book your stay today! We look forward to having you.